I don't claim to be a great cook or to have any original recipes. I love collecting new and interesting recipes and I especially love all my old favorites that I have used over the years. Many recipes are from family and friends and I love them because every time I use them I am reminded of that person and/or some great memories that are attached. I am using this format to begin to put all my recipes in one place. I have attempted this in many different ways but none have been very successful. I am hoping that this will do the trick. Right now for recipes I reference a few different cookbooks, a small 3x5 card box, and a large plastic tub with loose papers. Not a great system. This is my new leaf. Ideally, every day I can put at least one of my recipes into this blog. This will make it so easy and quick for me to refer to and also to share my favorites with friends and family who ask for recipes.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Orange Creamsicle Cake

1 White Cake mix, baked
1 1/2 cup milk
1 large orange jello
1 sm. box instant vanilla pudding
1 (12 oz.) can orange soda
1 (9oz.) cool whip

Bake white cake as directed on the box in 13x9 inch pan.
Boil one cup water.
Add orange jello and orange soda into bowl with boiling water.
Mix well.
Poke holes in top of cake.
Pour jello mixture over cake.
In large bowl mix milk, instant pudding, and cool whip. Spread over cake and refrigerate.

-Colleen Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment